Christelle Marriage Celebrant flower header



Christelle Marriage Celebrant logo

You've said "Yes"! Congratulations!


Now it's time to find a celebrant and plan your wedding. 

As well as conducting the actual ceremony I also help you with the paperwork and legal requirements including:

Lodge your completed notice of intended marriage application form. This must be at least 1 month (or up to 18 months) before you get married.

I will also need to see your original proof of ID and eligibility documents.


After your wedding ceremony I am responsible for registering your marriage on your behalf and applying for a marriage certificate.

Christelle Marriage Celebrant marrying couple